How do I install my Samsung Top Mount Refrigerator (RT18M6213SG)?
Follow these instructions carefully to ensure the proper installation of your refrigerator and to prevent accidents before using it.
Warning: Before Starting the Installation, refer to the Cautions and Warnings in your manual.
Note: The provided information refers to refrigerators sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Select a Site
Select a site that:
• has a solid, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation.
• is away from direct sunlight.
• has adequate room for opening and closing the door.
• is away from any heat sources.
• provides room for maintenance and servicing.
• has a temperature range between 10°C and 43°C.
• A: 810 mm
• B: 729 mm
• C: 1669 mm
• D: 1697 mm
• 01: 50 mm
• 02: 121°
• 03: at least 50 mm
• 04: 1117 mm
• 05: 1470 mm
• The surface you install the refrigerator on must support a fully loaded refrigerator (Approximately 90 kg).
• To protect the floor, put a large piece of cardboard along the path to the refrigerator's final installation location.
• After the refrigerator is in its final position, do not move it unless necessary to protect the floor. If you have to move the refrigerator, place thick paper or cloth such as old carpets along the path of movement.
Leveling the Refrigerator
Level the refrigerator by manually adjusting the levelling legs. Turn the levelling legs clockwise to lower the position, or turn counterclockwise to raise.
Important: For safety reasons, adjust the front side a little higher than the rear side.
Leave the legs at least 39 millimeters (A) from the floor as shown:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .