How do I set the clock on my Electric Range (NE59K3310SS)?
The clock must be set to the correct time of day for the automatic oven timing functions to work properly. The time of day cannot be changed during timed cooking or delay-timed cooking. This model is set only 12-hour.
Important: If a power outrage occurs, the display will flash and you will need to set the clock again to fix it.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
Setting the Clock
1. Press Clock button.
2. Hour digits will blink. Use the Arrow buttons to set the desired hour. For this demonstration, the clock will be set to 3:36.
3. Once hour is set, press the Clock button again.
4. Minute digits will blink. Use the Arrow buttons to set the desired minute.
5. When you reached the desired time, press Clock again to finish.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .