How do I set the white fish fillet function on my Electric Range (NE58K9500SG)?
White fish fillet
The Healthy Cook feature provides a healthier cooking method for cooking rice casseroles containing vegetables, herbs, chicken breasts, etc. This fonction is specially designed to cook white fish fillets. When using this function, you do not need to preheat the oven prior to cooking. The temperature and cooking time depend on the quantity and thickness.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
How to set the white fish fillet function
1. Press Healthy Cook.
2. Press 5 on the number pad to select White fish fillet.
3. The default temperature is 375 °F or 190 °C (depending on the temperature unit you are using). Enter the temperature you want to use on the number pad.
Note: For example, touch 2, 0 and 0 to set the temperature to 200 °C.
4. Press START/SET to begin cooking the white fish fillet.
5. Press OVEN OFF at any time to turn the feature off and stop the cooking process.
Cooking white fish fillet recommendations
The recommendations below are for reference only. When using any Healthy Cook function, you do not need to preheat the oven prior to cooking.
➲ Quantity: 4 fillets (550 g).
➲ Rack position: 5.
➲ Default temperature: 375 °F or 190 °C.
➲ Oven temperature: 350 °F (or 177 °C) to 425 °F (or 218 °C).
➲ Cooking time: 20 to 30 minutes.
➲ General recommendations:
• Put the fish fillets on a broiler pan or baking dish.
• Season the fish after cooking if desired.
• To prevent the fish from over browning or drying out, cover the fish with aluminum foil.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .