How do I steam clean my Electric Range (NE59K3310SS)?
For light cleaning, the steam cleaning function saves time and energy.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
How to set the oven for steam cleaning
1. Remove all accessories from the oven.
2. Pour approximately 300 ml (10 oz.) of water onto the bottom of the empty oven and close the oven door.
Important: Use tap water only, not distilled water. Also, use exactly 300 ml (10 oz.) of water since this produces the best results.
3. Press Steam Clean.
Note: If you press Steam Clean when the oven temperature is above 100 °F, Hot will appear in the display. Because this function produces the best results when started while the oven is cool, we recommend that you wait until the oven has cooled down and Hot disappears from the display.
4. Press START/SET to start steam cleaning.
5. When the operation is complete, the display will blink and a beep will sound. Then, press OFF/CLEAR.
6. Clean the oven’s interior. There will be a significant amount of water remaining on the bottom of the oven after a steam-cleaning cycle. Remove the residual water with a sponge or soft dry cloth.
After a steam cleaning cycle
• Take care when opening the door before a steam-cleaning procedure has ended. The water on the bottom is hot.
• Open the oven door and remove the remaining water with a sponge. Do not leave the residual water in the oven for any length of time. Wipe the oven clean and dry with a soft cloth. Do not forget to wipe under the oven door seal.
• Use a detergent-soaked sponge, a soft brush, or a nylon scrubber to wipe the oven interior. Remove stubborn residue with a nylon scourer. You can remove lime deposits with a cloth soaked in vinegar.
• If the oven remains dirty, you can repeat the procedure once the oven has cooled.
• For heavy residue, such as grease left over from roasting, we recommend that you rub detergent into the residue before activating the steam-cleaning function.
• After cleaning, leave the oven door ajar at a 15° angle to allow the interior enamel surface to dry thoroughly.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .