How do I dry down-filled items using my Dryer with MultiSteam, 7.4 cu.ft (DV50K8600EV)?
The best way to dry down–filled items (jackets, sleeping bags, comforters, etc.) is to follow the instructions on the care label. If no drying instructions are provided, use Normal cycle and the Medium temperature setting. We also recommend to add a couple of dry towels to absorb moisture and shorten drying time.
Note: The provided information refers to the appliances sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from appliances sold in other countries.
Drying guide for down–filled items
1. Place the items and a couple of dry towels into the dryer.
Important: To keep the performance and increase the lifetime of your dryer, keep dryer loads no more than two thirds of the drum's capacity. Half is even better.
2. Press POWER to turn the dryer on.
3. Normal is a default setting for drying cycle. Otherwise, press Normal on the left-most panel to select that cycle.
4. Press START/PAUSE for 3 seconds to start the selected cycle.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .