How to change the temperature unit Electric Range (NE58K9500SG)?
You can program the oven control to display temperatures in Fahrenheit or Centigrade. The oven has been preset at the factory to display temperatures in Fahrenheit.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
Change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius or Celsius to Fahrenheit
1. Touch Options.
2. Touch 2 using the number pad.
3. Using the number pad, touch 2 to select Celsius.
4. Using the number pad, touch 1 to select Fahrenheit.
5. Touch START/SET to save the changes.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .