How To Clean Surface Stains From The Shiny Metallic Finish On The Washer/Dryer Door
Cleaning Surface Stains
The surface staining shown above in the picture is usually caused by water. Using a mild detergent and a damp cloth will not always remove the spots. If you have tried using a mild detergent and a damp cloth and are having problems with these types of surface stains, Samsung recommends using a small amount of Ceramabryte™ cooktop cleaner.
Removing Surface Stains from Metallic Finish
1. Dispense a small amount of Ceramabryte™ onto a clean, damp, non-abbrasive, cloth.
2. Clean the affected area by gently scrubbing in a repeating circular motion.
3. When finished scrubbing, use a clean, damp, lint-free, non-abbrasive, cloth to clean off the area.
4. And then, immediately after, use a clean, dry, lint-free, non-abbrasive, cloth to dry the area.
WARNING: Clean and dry the affected area immediately. Any residual cleaner or water that is not removed will result in more stains.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .