Connect to a WiFi network on your Family Hub Refrigerator
Lean how to set up your Wi-Fi on your Samsung Family Hub Refrigerator.
1) From the Home Screen, swipe your finger from right to left.
2) Then tap Settings and select Wi-Fi.To access Wi-Fi, tap the slider to turn this feature on.
3) Wi-Fi will turn on and a list of Wi-Fi Networks will appear.
4) Find and select your network’s name. In most cases, you will need to enter the password to complete the connection.
5) You will see Connected appear underneath the Network name.
6) To quickly turn Wi-Fi off or on, tap the Notification icon.
7) Then, tap Wi-Fi.
Thank you for your feedback!