DV50K7500EV - Electric Front-Load Dryer, 7.5 cu.ft - Reverse the door (DV50K7500EV)
You can reverse the dryer door. A Phillips Head Screwdriver is required to complete this procedure.
Note: The provided information refers to the appliances sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from appliances sold in other countries.
1. Unplug the power cord.
2. Remove two door hinge screws.
3. Lift the door and remove it.
Note: There is a screw on the back side of the hinge that will support the door as you unscrew the hinge screws.
4. Remove the two screws that are above and below the cut-out in the frame front.
5. Remove the two screws above and below the lever holder on the opposite side of the door opening.
6. Remove the two screws that hold the lever holder in place, and then remove the lever holder.
7. Re-insert the two screws that held the lever holder into the same screw holes, and then tighten.
8. Remove the single screw from the back of the door hinge.
Note: This is the screw that supports the door against the frame so you can unscrew or screw in the hinge without needing to support the door yourself.
9. Insert the screw you just removed into the other screw hole on the back of the door hinge, and then tighten.
10. Place the door on the other side, and then reattach it to the dryer.
Note: Insert the head of the screw on the back of the hinge into the hole above the cut out in the frame, and then slide the door hinge down until it stops. Make sure the protrusion on the back of the hinge is pressed into the cut out before you tighten the hinge screws.
11. Push the lever holder into the cut out on the other side of the door opening. Insert screws, and then tighten as shown.
12. Re-attach the remaining screws to the remaining holes above and below the lever holder, and then tighten.
Thank you for your feedback!