NE58K9500SG Electric Range with Slide-in Design, 5.8 cu.ft - Use the racks (NE58K9500SG)
The oven has three racks. Each rack has stops that need to be placed correctly on the supports. These stops will keep the rack from coming completely out.
Note: The provided information refers to the electric ranges sold in Canada.
Removing the racks
1. Pull the rack straight out until it stops.
2. Lift up the front of the rack, and then pull it out.
Replacing the racks
1. Place the end of the rack on the support.
2. Tilt the front end up and push the rack in.
Oven rack positions
➲ The recommended rack position for cooking broiling hamburgers is 7.
➲ The recommended rack position for cooking broiling meats or small cuts of poultry, or fish is 5, 6 or 7.
➲ The recommended rack position for cooking bundt cakes, pound cakes, frozen pies, or casseroles is 4 or 3.
➲ The recommended rack position for cooking Angel food cakes, or small roasts is 2.
➲ The recommended rack position for cooking Turkey, large roasts, hams, or fresh pizza is 1.
Note: This information is for reference only.
Rack and Pan placement
Centering the baking pans in the oven as much as possible will produce better results. If baking with more than one pan, place the pans so each has at least 1˝ to 1½˝ of air space around it.
• If baking on two racks, place the oven racks in positions 2 and 4 or 2 and 5.
• For the best performance, place the oven racks in positions 2 and 4 when baking cakes on multiple racks.
• When baking cookies on multiple racks, place the oven racks in positions 2 and 5.
• When baking on single oven rack, place the oven rack in position 3 or 4.
• Do not cover a rack with aluminum foil or place aluminum foil on the oven bottom. This will hamper heat circulation, resulting in poor baking, and may damage the oven bottom.
• Arrange the oven racks only when the oven is cool.
Thank you for your feedback!