Samsung Dishwasher - Did you know?
Recommendations for Optimal Performance
The following items help to ensure proper cleaning and removal of food particles from your dishes. Follow installation instructions provided by Samsung. In order for your dishwasher to function properly:
1. The drain hose location must be as specified in the installation guide.
2. Water pressure must be at least between 20 and 120 PSI and water temperature must be 120F (49C). Flood Safe Hoses should not be used. This will cause low water pressure and cause the dishwasher to not fill properly and in some cases will lead to error codes.
3. Scrape the dishes for items such as egg and cheese. You do not have to rinse the dishes thoroughly before putting them in the dishwasher except for certain substances such as coffee and tea stains, egg, cheese, etc.
4. Select a cycle according to the number and soil level of the dishes as indicated in the user manual.
5. Your water must not be to hard. If you own a water softener check to ensure it is working properly.
6. Always use Rinse aid.
7. Use a high-quality detergent as this will prevent the water from over sudsing. We recommend powder or tablets.
8. Make sure large items such as cookie sheets, cutting boards, etc. are not blocking the detergent dispenser.
9. Odors can be caused by maintenance not being performed on a regular basis.To control odors or soil build-up, run the dishwasher empty with no detergent, place a glass upright in a secure location with 8 ounces of vinegar into the lower rack and then run a normal or high temperature cycle.
For all error codes, refer to User Manual before calling for Service.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .