Turn the Demo mode ON or OFF microwave with PowerGrill, 2.1 cu.ft (ME21K7010DS)?
You can customize your new microwave oven to suit your preferences. The Demo mode can be turned ON and OFF.
Note: The information provided is for appliances sold in Canada. Settings may differ for products sold in other countries.
Turning the Microwave's Demo Mode ON/OFF
1. Press the Options button.
2. Press 6 to select Demo mode settings.
3. Press the OK button.
4. Press one of the numeric buttons (1 or 2) to select a setting:
● Press 1 to turn Demo mode ON.
● Press 2 to turn Demo mode OFF.
5. Press the OK button to set the setting.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .