Why Does the Washing Machine Vibrate So Loudly?
Washers Vibration/Noise Issues
The washing machine will vibrate or become noisy for the following reasons:
• The laundery load is too large/heavy.
• It is not level.
• The shipping bolts are still installed.
• It is too close to another object (i.e. Wall or dryer).
Ways to Resolve Vibration/Noise Issues
Here are some ways to get rid of vibration or noise issues with the washer:
• Verify the washer is on a level surface. If the surface is not level, adjust your washer's feet to level the appliance. Leveling the washer is critical for vibration issues. For instructions to level your washer, click here.
• Verify the shipping bolts are removed.
• Verify the washer is not touching another object. If it is, move it so there is separation between the washer and whatever it was touching.
• Verify the laundry load is balanced and adjust the load size if needed. Avoid overloading the washer and washing heavy items like steel toe work boots.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .