Bixby: How do I access Bixby reminders?
There are a multitude of ways to access Bixby Reminder, learn what is most convenient for you.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Accessing Bixby reminders from the apps tray
Accessing Bixby reminders from Bixby Home
To access Bixby Home, press the Bixby key or swipe right on the Home screen. Then, from Bixby Home, touch Reminder.
Accessing Bixby reminders from Bixby Cards
Touch the Reminders card.
Accessing Bixby reminders from the Home screen
1. From the Apps tray, touch and hold Reminder.
2. While holding the Bixby Reminder, drag and drop on the Home screen.
3. You can now touch Reminder to access Bixby reminders from the Home screen.
Accessing Bixby reminders from the Edge panel
1. From the Edge Panel, navigate to APPS EDGE, then touch Add.
2. Touch Reminder to add Bixby Reminder to APPS EDGE.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .