Android™ 5.0, Lollipop: How do I insert the SIM card into my Samsung Galaxy Note® 4?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your wireless service provider’s 4G LTE cellular network.
Important: The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card. Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
Insert the SIM Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
2. Remove your device's battery.
3. Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot.
Note: Make sure the card’s gold contacts face the device and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the SIM card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect it. Reorient the card and slide it back into the slot.
4. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
5. Replace the back cover (1). Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place (2).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .