Bixby: How do I enable the One-handed mode on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955W)?
You can adjust the display size and layout for easier control of your phone with just one hand.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Enabling One-handed mode
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch the Search icon.
4. Search for and select One-handed mode.
5. To turn on One-handed mode, touch the slider (if it was set to OFF previously).
6. Choose from the following options:
• Gesture: Swipe up diagonally from left or right corner to reduce the display size.
• Button: Touch the Home Key three times in quick succession to reduce the display size.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .