Bixby: How do I set Bixby wake-up command?
Speaking to Bixby is made natural without a press of a key. Wake up Bixby by saying "Hi Bixby".
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Bixby Voice wake-up
1. To access Bixby Home, press the Bixby key or swipe right on the Home screen. Then, from Bixby Home, touch More options.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Voice wake-up.
Note: Bixby Voice must be enabled for Voice wake-up to be turned on.
4. Touch the slider to turn on Voice wake-up, and complete the following instructions:
• Use during media playback: Bixby will still be listening for your voice while you are playing media.
• Record wake-up command again: Record or re-record your wake-up command to make it clearer for Bixby to understand.
Note: Make sure there is no background noise and the mic is not covered.
• Hear your recording: Listen to your wake-up command.
• Delete: Delete the wake-up command in place.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .