Bixby: How do I use Hello Bixby and Bixby Cards?
Bixby Home keeps you up-to-date with the latest information using Cards. Bixby Home is intelligent, adapting to your routine and anticipates what you might need, surfacing apps and content based on where you are and what time it is. So in the morning, you might see your Health app, or at night, your alarm and step count. The more you use Bixby, the more Bixby will learn about you.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Accessing Cards settings for Hello Bixby on the lock screen
Note: You can access a limited view of Bixby Home to only view important Cards and to protect your privacy. Just press and release the Bixby key from your Lock screen.
1. To access Bixby Home from the Lock screen, press the Bixby key.
2. Touch More Options to select which cards are displayed from Bixby Home on Lock screen.
3. Touch Settings.
4. Touch Show on Lock screen.
5. Touch the slider next to the cards to choose which ones you'd like to display.
Note: You can turn all cards on or off by touching the slider next to All apps.
Managing Bixby Home Cards
Note: You can choose which cards to display on Hello Bixby. If you find some of the cards are not necessary, you can disable them.
1. To access Bixby Home, press the Bixby key or swipe right on the Home screen. Then, from Bixby Home, touch More Options.
2. Touch Settings.
3. To select which cards are displayed on Bixby Home, touch Cards.
4. Touch the slider next to the apps you want to display as cards.
Note: Cards that are disabled in CARDS will not be available in Hello Bixby on the Lock screen.
Important: You can also download Bixby Card compatible apps.
From Bixby Home, touch More Options on the Card you would like to change the settings:
• Pin to top: Pin the selected Card to the top of Bixby Home.
• Hide for now: Temporarily hide the selected Card from Bixby Home.
Note: Bixby will enable the Card after a period of time or after a change of location.
• Don't show again: Disable the Card from being shown again from Bixby Home.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .