Bixby: Is Bixby secure?
You may not want some information to be saved on Bixby. Bixby can help you be discreet by being able to delete conversations and data. Be in control of the information you share with Bixby.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Delete past conversations with Bixby
1. To access Bixby Home, press the Bixby key or swipe right on the Home screen. Then, from Bixby Home, touch More Options.
2. Touch My Bixby.
3. Touch See your activity with Bixby.
4. Touch DELETE and select the activity would you like to delete.
5. Touch DELETE to confirm.
Delete Bixby interaction data
1. From Bixby Home, touch More Options.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Privacy.
4. Touch Delete Bixby Voice interaction data.
5. Touch DELETE.
Bixby Security Frequently Asked Questions
• How does Samsung utilize my past conversations?
Bixby uses your voice commands and conversations to improve and customize your experience, such as understanding your pronounciation and speech patterns, and for other purposes listed in our privacy notice at the Samsung account website.
• Is Samsung using my conversation history to improve my Bixby experience?
Yes, Bixby is continuously learning and we are using past conversation history to help Bixby understand you better.
• Does Samsung share or sell my information?
No, for more details, please find our privacy notice at our Samsung account website.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .