Check out the water resistant IPX7 rated Galaxy Buds Pro
Galaxy Buds Pro comes with the highest standard of water resistance yet for Galaxy Buds.
IPX7 rated water resistance for your Galaxy Buds Pro
IPX7 rating means that the Galaxy Buds Pro have been tested for water resistance when submerged in fresh water at a depth of up to 1 meter, for up to 30 minutes. Make sure you follow these tips carefully to help prevent damage to your Galaxy Buds Pro.
Note: IPX7 is based on laboratory test conditions for submersion in up to 1 meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Charging case is not water resistant. If the earbuds are damaged, they are not guaranteed to be water resistant. If the earbuds or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling or placing into the charging case. If placed into the charging case without drying, the earbuds may be damaged.
- If the Galaxy Buds Pro are exposed to water, dry them thoroughly by wiping them with a clean, soft cloth and shaking them to help remove the water from the devices. Do not expose the earbuds to other liquids, such as salt water, swimming pool water, soapy water, oil, perfume, sunscreen, hand cleaner, chemical products such as cosmetics, ionized water, alcoholic beverage, or acidic liquids, etc.
- If the earbuds are exposed or immersed to the other liquids described above, please immediately rinse with the fresh water in a bowl and dry them thoroughly by wiping them with a clean, soft cloth and shaking them to help remove the water. If the earbuds are exposed to these liquids, the device’s performance including audio sound quality with speaker and appearance may be affected.
Precautions to care for your Galaxy Buds Pro
- Do not wear the earbuds during activities, such as swimming, playing water sports, taking a shower, or while visiting spa or sauna facilities. Doing so can damage them.
- Do not use the earbuds in water, or expose them to water moving with force or to running water.
- Do not put the earbuds into a washing machine or drying machine.
- Do not immerse the earbuds in fresh water deeper than 1 m or keep them submerged for more than 30 minutes.
- The earbuds have been tested in a controlled environment and certified to be water-resistant in the specific situations described above.
- The earbuds' charging case does not support water-resistance and is not resistant to sweat and moisture.
Note: Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on the device model and software version.