Galaxy Gear Fit: Auto Lock
When Auto lock is enabled, whenever you walk more than five feet away from your mobile device, the mobile device will lock. This security feature ensures no one else can access your mobile device when you are not nearby. When the Samsung Gear™ Fit is detected, the mobile device will unlock automatically, and the default lock method will then be set to Swipe.
1. From the Home screen of the mobile device, touch Apps > Gear Fit Manager > Settings
2. Place a check mark next to Auto lock.
3. Touch Continue after you have read the information.
4. Draw the screen unlock pattern by connecting at least four dots in vertical, horizontal, or diagonal directions. Touch Continue to proceed, or if you would like to draw another pattern, touch Retry.
6. Set a backup PIN in case you forget your pattern.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .