Galaxy Gear Fit: Auto Lock
When Auto lock is enabled, whenever you walk more than five feet away from your mobile device, the mobile device will lock. This security feature ensures no one else can access your mobile device when you are not nearby. When the Samsung Gear™ Fit is detected, the mobile device will unlock automatically, and the default lock method will then be set to Swipe.
1. From the Home screen of the mobile device, touch Apps > Gear Fit Manager > Settings
2. Place a check mark next to Auto lock.
3. Touch Continue after you have read the information.
4. Draw the screen unlock pattern by connecting at least four dots in vertical, horizontal, or diagonal directions. Touch Continue to proceed, or if you would like to draw another pattern, touch Retry.
6. Set a backup PIN in case you forget your pattern.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .