Galaxy Gear Fit: Measuring my Heart Rate
Measure your heart rate almost instantly with the heart rate monitor sensor located on the back of your Samsung Gear™ Fit. Record heart rate levels before, during, and after exercise.
Disclaimer: S Health™ is intended to help users manage their overall health and well-being through capturing and tracking healthrelated information and metrics. It is not intended to be used in the detection, diagnosis, monitoring, or treatment of any condition, disease, or vital physiological processes or for the transmission of time-sensitive health information.
Measure Hearth Rate
To measure your heart rate:
1. From the Clock screen, swipe to the right to access Hearth Rate
2. Read te disclaimer and touch
3. Position the Gear Fit on the topside or underside of your wristbone. Touch
4. Try to stay still and quiet while it is measuring.
5. When it is finished measuring your heart rate, your result will display:
6. Your most recent reading will display on the Heart Rate screen until you take a new measurement.
Heart Rate HistoryFrom the Heart Rate screen, swipe to the left and touch History Scroll left to see prior results.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .