Galaxy J3 Prime - How do I use the Camera on my Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime (SM-J327W)?
Don't fuss trying to open the camera app and never miss a beat. Accessing your camera and sharing the perfect moment has been made easier on your Galaxy J3 Prime.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Opening the Camera App from Apps
Opening the Camera App Using Quick Launch
Note: Make sure Quick Launch is turned on from the Camera settings (this function is activated by default).
Opening the Camera App Using App Shortcut on Lock Screen
Note: App shortcuts can be changed in the Lock screen and security settings. The default app shortcuts are Phone and Camera.
• You can customize the pictures and videos by changing the picture and video size.
• Customize the way you take pictures by setting a timer, grid lines, and location tags.
• Do not take photos or record videos of other people without their permission.
• Do not take photos or record videos where legally prohibited.
• Do not take photos or record videos in places where you may violate other people’s privacy.
Take a Photo
Take a Selfie
Record a Video
Share Photos or Videos
Note: Share your photos with your friends and family using different sharing options.
Note: Sharing options vary based on downloaded apps and enabled features.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .