Galaxy Mega™: How do I insert or remove the microSD™ card for my Samsung Galaxy Mega™?
Your device lets you use a microSD™ or microSDHC™ card to expand available memory space. This secure digital card lets you exchange images, music, and data with SD™ compatible devices.
Insert a microSD Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side.
2. Remove your device's battery.
3. Push the microSD card into the slot until it locks into place (2).
4. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
5. Replace the back cover.
6. Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Remove the microSD Card
1. You must unmount the microSD card before removing it. From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More > Storage > Unmount SD card. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
2. Remove the back cover, and remove the battery.
3. Grasp the microSD card, and remove it from the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .