Galaxy Nexus : Arrange and work with apps
To see all your apps, touch the All Apps icon on any Home screen.
The main All Apps screen opens. This is where you can see all your apps, including those downloaded from Android Market. You can move app icons to any of your Home screens.
1) From All Apps, you can:
2) Move between screens: Swipe left or right.
3) Launch an app: Touch its icon.
4) Place an app icon on a Home screen: Touch & hold the app icon, slide your finger, and lift your finger to drop the icon in place.
5) Place an app icon in the Favorites tray: Touch, hold, & slide to move one of the Favorites icons out of the tray. Then use the same technique to move another one into the same position.
6) Explore your widgets: Touch the Widgets tab at the top of any All Apps screen.
7) Get more apps. Touch the Market icon.
To remove an app icon from the Home screen, touch and hold it, slide your finger toward the top of the screen, and drop the app over the Remove icon .
Note: The All Apps icon in the Favorites tray is permanent. You can't move it.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .