Galaxy Note10 - Set an alarm (SM-N970W, SM-N975W & SM-N976W)
Getting up early can be difficult, but your Galaxy phone makes it a little easier. Set reminders with the built-in alarm feature in your phone’s Clock app so you always wake up and arrive on time.
Information provided applies to devices sold in Canada. Available screens and settings may vary for smartphones sold in other countries.
To create a new alarm, open the Clock app, and make sure the Alarm tab is selected. Touch Add alarm (the plus sign). Set a time for the alarm to sound by swiping up or down. Choose which days you want the alarm to repeat, or touch the Date icon to set a specific day. When you’re finished, touch Save to create the alarm.
Maybe you want to set a silly name for your morning alarm, or you have a bad habit of hitting snooze one too many times. You can customize the following alarm features:
- Add a name for the alarm: touch Alarm name to enter a name for your alarm. The name will be displayed when the alarm rings.
- Select a ringtone: touch Alarm sound and then touch Selected ringtone. Swipe to and choose your favorite ringtone.
- Control the snooze: If you have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, touch Snooze and choose how many times your alarm will repeat and the amount of time between each snooze.
- Adjust the alarm volume: Alarm has its own volume control that is independent from your phone’s other volume controls. For example, you can mute your phone so you aren’t disturbed by notifications while you sleep, but still hear your alarm ring in the morning. To adjust the alarm volume, touch Alarm sound and then use the slider at the bottom of the screen to adjust the volume.
Basically, you have two options when your alarm goes off. Swipe Dismiss in any direction to stop the alarm. The alarm will stop immediately and will not repeat. Or, you can touch Snooze to stop the alarm for now but have it ring again a few minutes later, depending on your settings. By default, the alarm will snooze 3 times with a 5-minute interval each time.
If your schedule has changed and you don't need the alarm anymore, you can turn it off or delete it. Open the Clock app and make sure the Alarm tab is selected. To turn off an alarm and save it for later use, touch the corresponding switch. To delete an alarm, touch and hold the alarm, and then touch Delete.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.