Galaxy Note3: How do I Insert the SIM Card?
Insert SIM Card
Your mobile device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your service provider’s 4G LTE cellular network.
IMPORTANT: The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card. Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
Insert a SIM Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side.
2. Lift the cover up and away from the device.
3. Remove your device's battery.
4. Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card slot until the card locks into place.
NOTE: Make sure the card’s gold contacts face into the device and the angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the card is not inserted correctly, the device will not detect the SIM card. Reorient the card, and slide it back into the slot if the SIM card is not detected.
5. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
6. Replace the back cover.
7. Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .