Galaxy Note4: How do I insert or remove the microSD™ card for my Samsung Note®4?
Inserting and Removing the microSD Card
NOTE: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Your device lets you use a microSD™ or microSDHC™ card to expand memory space. This secure digital card lets you exchange pictures, music, and data with microSD compatible devices.
Insert the microSD Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side (1). Lift the cover up and away from the device (2).
2. Remove your device's battery.
3. Carefully slide the microSD card into the microSD card slot. The microSD card slot is above the SIM card slot. Be sure to insert the microSD card into the correct slot.
4. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
5. Replace the back cover (1). Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place (2).
Remove the microSD Card
NOTE: You must unmount the microSD card before removing it.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll down and touch Storage under SYSTEM.
4. Touch Unmount SD™ card.
5. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
6. Remove the back cover and the battery.
7. Grasp the microSD card and remove it from the device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .