Galaxy Note5: How do I enable Easy Mode on my Samsung Galaxy Note5?
Your mobile device supports two Home screen modes: Standard mode and Easy mode.
- Easy mode configures your Home screen to provide a simpler layout and bigger icons.
- Standard mode configures your Home screen with all of the conventional functions designed by Samsung.
If you’re a first-time smartphone user, or just to want to simplify the operation of your phone, you can turn on Easy mode at any time.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Enable Easy Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Easy mode under the Personalsation tab to configure options:
• Touch the button beside Easy mode to enable the option. Easy mode must be enabled to set other options.
• Easy applications: You can touch the slider to apply Easy mode to their operation.
4. Touch DONE to apply your Easy mode settings.
Note: To disable Easy mode, touch the button beside Standard mode in the Easy mode settings screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .