Galaxy Note8: How do I manage Home screen settings on my Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W)?
So many options, what will you choose? When it comes to your Home screen, customization is the name of the game. You can change it up by switching the layout, resizing the grid, and you can even bring back the old All Apps button. So, you get to do you.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Home Screen Settings
Note: Want to hide all those apps that have been hanging around, cluttering up your Home screen? Or maybe you like your apps right where you can see ’em. Either way, have your wish. You can hide apps, create a separate Apps page, and more.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Home screen.
5. The following settings are available:
• Home screen layout: You can choose to remove the separate Apps page. All of your apps will be added to a Home screen.
• Home screen grid: You can change the grid structure of the Home screen. The available settings are 4x5, 4x6, and 5x5.
• Apps screen grid: You can choose a dimension option to determine how icons are arranged on the Apps screen. The numbers indicate how many icons can be placed horizontally by how many icons can be placed vertically.
• Apps button: You can add the old All Apps button to the Home screen. This will replace the right button on the bottom of the Home screen.
• Hide apps: You can hide the apps what you want.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .