Galaxy Note8: How do I manage recent apps on my Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W)?
View a list of recently used apps conveniently with a single touch.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Manage Recent Apps
1. From the Home screen, touch Recent.
2. All active apps will be listed. To view all apps, swipe up or down.
3. To close an app, swipe to the left or right.
4. To open an app, touch it.
5. To close all apps, touch CLOSE ALL.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .