Galaxy Note8 - Take food pictures (SM-N950W)
Foodie and aspiring food photographers, rejoice. Take that savory tuna tartare photo you took for Instagram to the next level with Food Mode. You just can’t tell how delicious a meal was with a blurry, poorly-lit photo. Give your dish the photographic justice it deserves. Bon appétit!
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Delicious food deserves food mode
Note: Don’t hide a stunning dish from the camera. Make food look even more tasty simply by changing to Food mode right from the Camera app.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Camera.
3. To access Camera modes, swipe to the right.
4. Touch Food.
5. Touch on the screen or drag the circle to move the highlighted area.
6. To adjust the color temperature, touch the Palette icon.
7. Adjust the slider to control the color temperature.
8. To take the picture, touch Capture.
Thank you for your feedback!