Galaxy Note8: How do I take awesome food pictures with my Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950W)?
Foodie and aspiring food photographers, rejoice. Take that savory tuna tartare photo you took for Instagram to the next level with Food Mode. You just can’t tell how delicious a meal was with a blurry, poorly-lit photo. Give your dish the photographic justice it deserves. Bon appétit!
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Delicious Food Deserves Food Mode
Note: Don’t hide a stunning dish from the camera. Make food look even more tasty simply by changing to Food mode right from the Camera app.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Camera.
3. To access Camera modes, swipe to the right.
4. Touch Food.
5. Touch on the screen or drag the circle to move the highlighted area.
6. To adjust the color temperature, touch the Palette icon.
7. Adjust the slider to control the color temperature.
8. To take the picture, touch Capture.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .