Galaxy Note8 - Game Launcher & Game Tools (SM-N950W)
Learn how to access Game Tools to enhance your gaming experience.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Set Up Game Launcher
Note: Setting up Game Launcher is required to use Game Tools.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Advanced features.
4. Touch Games.
5. Touch Game Launcher.
6. To turn on the Game Launcher, touch the slider.
7. Return to the Home screen by touching the Home key. Then, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
8. Touch Game Launcher.
9. Follow the on-screen prompts to setup Game Launcher.
Use Game Tools
1. Launch your favorite game app using the Game Launcher.
2. Touch the Game Tools icon.
3. Use the following tools to enhance your gaming experience:
• Full screen: Changes the screen resolution to fit the infinity display.
• No alerts during game: Most alerts will be muted and hidden during gameplay.
• Hard press button lock: Prevents accidental screen contact during gameplay.
• Edge touch lock: Prevents accidental phone edge contact during gameplay.
• Navigation key lock: Hide and lock the navigation bar.
• Screen touch lock: Lock your screen to prevent an accidental touch.
• Screenshot: Take a screenshot to capture your incredible moments.
• Record: Record your gameplay to capture unexpected moments.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .