Galaxy S3: How do I insert the SIM Card?
Insert SIM Card
Your mobile device uses a SIM card to provide you with access to your carrier's 4G LTE cellular network.
IMPORTANT: The SIM card information and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratching or bending, so be careful when handling, inserting, or removing the card. Keep all SIM cards out of reach of small children.
Insert a SIM Card
1. Remove the back cover by inserting a fingernail or pointed object into the slot on the top side of your phone (1).
2. Lift the cover up (2) and away from the phone.
3. Remove your device's battery.
4. Carefully slide the SIM card into the SIM card socket until the card locks into place.
NOTE: Make sure the card's gold contacts face into the phone and the upper-left angled corner of the card is positioned correctly. If the card is not inserted correctly, the phone will not detect the SIM card. Reorient the card back into the slot if the SIM card is not detected.
5. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the connectors align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
6. Place the battery cover onto the back of the phone (1) and press down (2).
7. Press along the edge of the battery cover to ensure all of the clips have locked in place (3).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .