Galaxy S5 Neo: How do I change the lock screen notifications on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo?
Lock Screen Notifications
By default, any notifications you receive while your device is locked will display on your lock screen. You can change the lock screen notification settings to not display this content.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change Notification on Lock Screen
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Sounds and notifications under the Device tab.
4. Touch Notifications on lock screen.
5. Select Show all content to display all notifications on your lock screen, or Do not show notifications to turn off lock screen notifications.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .