Galaxy S5 Neo: How do I customize the Favorites Tray on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo?
The Favorites Tray has four customizable locations, each of which can contain a single application shortcut (or a folder with multiple application shortcuts). The Apps menu icon cannot be removed from the tray.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Customize the Favorites Tray
1.To remove a shortcut from the Favorites Tray, touch and hold the icon until the edit screen appears. For this example, touch and hold Messages .
2. Drag it to Remove at the top of the screen, and release the icon to remove it from the tray.
3. To add a new shortcut to the Favorites Tray, touch Apps .
Note: On a Home screen, you can create folders that contain multiple shortcuts. Once you have created a folder on a Home screen, you can place it in the Favorites Tray.
4. Locate the desired application, and touch and hold it. For this example, touch and hold Settings .
5. Drag the shortcut to the desired spot in the Favorites Tray and release it.
Note: If you're moving an application to a full Favorites Tray, it will trade places with an icon in the Favorites Tray.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .