Galaxy S5 Neo: How do I use the Download booster on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo?
Download large files (over 30Mb) faster using LTE and Wi-Fi networks at the same time.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Download Booster
To use Download Booster, both Wi-Fi and Mobile data must be enabled. When Download Booster is enabled, any application that has been set to automatically download data when connected to a Wi-Fi network will use both LTE and Wi-Fi networks to download data while Download Booster is active.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch More connection settings under the Connections tab.
4. Touch Download booster.
5. Touch the slider to turn Download booster on .
6. When Download booster is running, a message will pop-up showing speed information. If you do not want to see this message, mark the Do not show speed info checkbox.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .