Galaxy S5: Transfer the S-Note files from old devices to new S5
S Note (S Memo) on the Galaxy® S 5
You can transfer previously created S Note (S Memo) files using Kies or the Smart Switch Mobile app from the existing device to the Galaxy® S 5, then open the transferred S Note or S Memo files using a newly downloaded S Note application designed just for this purpose.
1. Navigate to to the Home page that displays GALAXY Essentials.
2. Touch GALAXY Essentials.
3. Touch the S Note app and then touch Install/Update.
4. Read the App permissions then touch Accept and download.
5. The updated S Note application installs on your Galaxy® S 5 Apps page.
6. Open the S Note app and then open your imported S Note or S Memo file.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .