Galaxy S6 edge+: How do I charge my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ wirelessly?
The Samsung Wireless Charging Pad (sold separately) lets you charge your device simply by placing it on the charging pad.
The Wireless Charging Pad uses Qi Inductive Charging Technology, a global standard for wireless charging that eliminates the need to attach a charging cable every time you want to charge your device. In most cases, wireless charging works without removing the device's case or cover.
You can still use your device while charging, and your device is always available to answer a call or text message without having to unplug.
Charging Galaxy S6 edge+ Wirelessly
1. Plug the travel charger included with the charging pad into a wall outlet.
2. Plug the other end of the charger into the charging pad. The charging pad will flash green and blue when you first plug it in.
3. Center your device on the charging pad with the screen is facing up.
Note: You can leave most cases or covers on your device while charging.
4. The charging pad will emit a steady blue light when your device is charging.
Note: If the charging pad emits a slowly flashing blue light, reposition your device so it is centered on the charging pad.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .