Galaxy S7: How do I set alarms on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
Set alarms on your device using the Clock application. Create one-time or repeating alarms, and customize the alarm notifications, including the tone used and interval frequency.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Add an Alarm
Note: Your device must me turned on for an alarm to sound.
• Date: Choose the date to set the alarm.
• Time: Scroll to the desired time and AM or PM to set the time the alarm will sound. You can also tap the time to open the keypad and type in the alarm time.
• Repeat: Choose which days you want the alarm to repeat.
- Alarm type: Choose whether the alarm should play a sound, vibrate, or both.
- Volume: Tap and drag the slider to adjust the alarm volume.
- Alarm tone: Choose the tone played when the alarm sounds.
- Snooze: Tap Snooze, and then tap the slider to turn Snooze on. Select the Interval (5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and how frequently you want the alarm to Repeat (3 or 5 times, or continuously).
- Increasing volume: Tap the slider to turn Increasing volume on. The alarm will sound quietly a few minutes early and slowly increase in volume over the first 60 seconds.
- Alarm name: Enter a name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Note: To edit an alarm, tap it in the Alarm tab.
Stop or Snooze an Alarm
Delete an Alarm
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .