Galaxy S7: How do I use the Smart Stay feature on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
The Smart stay feature uses the front-facing camera to sense when you are looking at your device so the screen stays on regardless of the screen timeout setting.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Activating Smart Stay feature
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Display .
4. Touch Smart stay.
5. Touch the slider to turn Smart stay on .
Smart stay works best when:
• The device is steady and upright.
• The environment is well-lit but the screen is not in direct light.
• The front-facing camera is not in use by another application.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .