Galaxy S7: What is S Health, and how do I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
Samsung S Health turns your device into a personal health-management powerhouse. You can track health statistics, like blood pressure, blood glucose levels, and weight. You can also track your exercise, sleep, and stress level.
Disclaimer: S Health is intended to help users manage their overall health and well-being through capturing and tracking health-related information and metrics. It is not intended to be used in the detection, diagnosis, monitoring, or treatment of any condition, disease, or vital physiological processes or for the transmission of time-sensitive health information.
Note #1: S Health can use your Samsung account to back up and restore your S Health information.
Note #2: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Set Up S Health
Note: You can access your sync settings any time by touching MORE > Settings > Account.
S Health Main Screen
The S Health main screen displays tips, your step count, and a selection of health and activity monitoring tools. From the main screen, you can:
• Take measurements, such as blood oxygen levels, heart rate, and stress level.
• Track health indicators, such as weight, blood glucose, and blood pressure.
• Track activity, such as running, walking, cycling, or playing sports.
• Log food, water, and caffeine intake.
Configure Main Screen
To change which tools display on the S Health main screen:
Note: You can also manage your step count, nutritional, and sleep goals in the GOALS tab. Access 5k and 10k training programs in the PROGRAMS tab.
S Health Widget
You can quickly view your pedometer step count through the S Health widget.
To add the S Health widget to a Home screen:
S Health Settings
From the S Health main screen, touch MORE (top right corner) and then Settings.
You can access the following options:
• Account: Sync your S Health data to your Samsung account, and manage sync settings.
• Password: Create a password for S Health or change an existing password.
• Unit: Select the units of measurement you prefer.
• Notifications: Touch the sliders to turn different types of notifications on or off. To stop displaying all S Health notifications, touch the slider in the upper-right corner to turn them off.
• Reset data: Delete all data you have entered into S Health.
• Help: View additional information on using S Health.
• Send feedback: Contact S Health with feedback about the application.
• About S Health: View S Health version information, check for updates, and access the S Health Open Source License.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .