Galaxy S8: How do I search for settings on my Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950W)?
With all the available settings and functions, it can be frustrating trying to find a specific setting. Stay calm and use the Search function to help you find any setting.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Search for settings
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch the Search icon. Then search for the desired setting. For this example, search for Apps.
4. All related settings will be listed; the most relevant settings will be listed at the top. Touch Apps.
5. The Apps settings menu will be opened.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .