Galaxy S8: How do I set up and use Samsung Pass on my Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950W)?
Use Samsung Pass to access your favorite services with biometric data. You must sign into your Samsung account to use Samsung Pass.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Setting up Samsung Pass
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Lock screen and security.
4. Navigate to and touch Samsung Pass.
5. To review the following information on Samsung pass, touch NEXT. For this example, touch SKIP.
6. Enter your Samsung account password, and then touch CONFIRM.
7. To agree to the following, select I have read and agree to all of the above, and then touch NEXT.
8. Samsung Pass requires biometric authentication. Select the desired biometric authentication and then follow the instructions.
9. After creating a biometric authentication, sign into Samsung Pass using the biometric.
10. Touch NEXT to complete setting up Samsung Pass and start using its features.
Using Samsung Pass
1. Using Samsung Internet, navigate to your favorite website where you need to sign into your account.
2. After signing into your account, Samsung Pass will ask if you want to save the account information.
3. To save your account information and sign in by using your biometrics, select Sign in using biometrics via Samsung Pass and then touch REMEMBER.
4. Next time you sign into the website, all you have to do is scan your biometrics instead of filling in the account information.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .