Galaxy S8+: How do I take the best foodie pictures with my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955W)?
It's hard to understand how delicious a meal was when the image is blurry and the lighting is terrible. Use the Food Camera mode on your Galaxy S8+ to make your food look so good they can taste it!
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Delicious food deserves the food mode
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Camera.
3. To access Camera modes, swipe to the right.
4. Touch Food.
5. Touch on the screen or drag the circle to move the highlighted area.
6. To adjust the color temperature, touch the Palette icon.
7. To take the picture, touch Capture.
8. Share your picture with the world and make your food everyone's favorite!
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .