Galaxy S8+ - Presentation of the USB-C Cable (SM-G955W)
USB C cable
The days of possibly connecting the charger incorrectly into your charging port are a thing of the past. The new USB C cable can be inserted either way, unlike the previous USB ports.
Warning: Use only charging devices and batteries approved by Samsung. Samsung accessories are designed for your device to maximize battery life. Using other accessories may invalidate your warranty and may cause damage.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Connecting the USB C cable
1. To connect your mobile device to an external device, insert the USB C cable into the USB C port on your mobile device.
2. Connect the other end of the cable into the USB port on the external device.
Using the adapters
• Adaptive Fast Charging Travel Adapter: For fast charging your device.
• USB-A to USB-C Cable: For connecting to a computer, or a travel adapter.
• Micro-USB Connector: For connecting to your old device, charging head, or a computer.
Note: The Micro-USB connector does not support On-the-Go (OTG) devices such as memory sticks, external hard drives, or keyboard and mouse accessories.
• USB Connector: For connecting to your old device, USB flash drives, or a computer.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .