Galaxy S9+ - Find Your Phone's IMEI Number (SM-G965W)
Did you know your phone has its own special number that is unique just to it? It’s called the IMEI, or Serial Number. The fastest way to find the IMEI is to go to Settings and then search for and select Status. The Status section of the phone lists Battery, Network, IMEI, Serial Number and other information. There are several other ways to find the IMEI or Serial Number for your phone. Some are straight forward while others take some preparation. We will cover as many as we can, but not every method listed here applies to every phone. So you may need to try a couple before you find the one that’s best for you.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Find the IMEI Number - Method #1
Find the IMEI Number - Method #2
Other Ways to Find the IMEI Number
You can find the IMEI or Serial Number in the following places:
• The Packaging: The original box should list the phone's full IMEI and Serial Number.
• Your Carrier's Website: Your account details may list the phone's IMEI and Serial Number.
• Google: If you have a Google account, visit Google Dashboard and view your Android Devices.
• Bill of Sale: Review your sales receipt or contract for your phone's IMEI and Serial Number. Or go back to the store.
• Samsung+: If you have a Samsung account and Samsung+ app installed on your phone, the Serial number stored in Samsung+ is actually your phone's IMEI number.
• Dial ?#06# on the phone: It will display the IMEI and Serial Number. This only works when supported by your carrier.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .