Galaxy Tab A - Set Google Now (SM-P550 & SM-T350)
Google Now is Android's personal assistant app that serves up Google search-based answers to voiced questions. Google Now also tries to provide those answers before a question is even posed by predicting the data you want, based on data consolidated to various Google apps and your search history. Google Now works in the background to collect information you regularly look up and organize it into convenient cards that appear when you need them.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Exiting Kids Mode without the PIN
Google Now is pre-installed on all Samsung mobile devices. Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
Note: For more information on Google Now and the cool features, click here.
1. To access Google Now, from the Home screen, touch and hold Home button until the service appears.
Note: You can also press and hold Home then touch the Google icon.
2. Touch Get Started.
3. Touch YES, I'M IN to read more information. If you set up more than one account on your device, select the Google Account you would like to use.
4. Google Now delivers timely information based on your schedule, location, time of day, and past behaviors.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - touch the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Note: Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .