Galaxy Tab E: How can I Monitor Battery Usage on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E?
Your device has built-in battery management that lets you view and monitor which applications and features use the most battery power.
Important: Use only Samsung-approved chargers and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the device.
View Battery Status
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Battery .
2. The Battery screen displays the percentage of battery power remaining and how long you might expect that power to last. It also displays the processes that have been using the battery power since the last Full charge and the percent used by each.
Note: Screen display may vary by user usage.
3. Scroll to and touch a process or application to view its Use details.
4. Touch FORCE STOP to end the application.
Best Practices for Battery Charging
The following guidelines can help you charge your battery properly and safely:
• Verify that you are using the supplied Samsung USB/charging cable and not third-party accessories.
• Ensure the USB/charging cable is connected securely and is not being blocked by a cover or case.
• Make sure a battery or charging indicator appears on the device's display when the USB/charging cable is plugged in.
• Charge using a wall outlet, not a computer, for best results.
• Disconnect the device from the USB/charging cable when the battery is fully charged.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .