Galaxy Tab E: How do I Add a Samsung Account on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E?
A Samsung account is required to access number of Samsung services on the device, and also provides additional backup and synchronization options.
Add a Samsung Account
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Touch Accounts .
3. Touch Add account.
4. Touch Samsung account .
5. To set up a new Samsung account, touch CREATE ACCOUNT and follow the prompts.
6. To log into an existing account, touch SIGN IN.
7. Enter the login information for the Samsung account, then touch SIGN IN.
8. The Samsung account is now set up.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .